Saturday, May 28, 2011

Still learning new things...

Before the blogathon ends, I wanted to learn how to upload a video to YouTube and then post it on my blog.  I tried to do that earlier in the week, but was running into difficulties.  Well, I figured it out.  It wasn't terribly hard...just signed up for a YouTube account and started uploading the video from my computer. 

What I learned is that it's a VERY slow process.  V-E-R-Y!  My little 4 minute or so video took over an hour to upload.  Geesh!  I think it's safe to say that I'll think twice before uploading a larger video.

But I got it done and can now cross off my list yet another skill learned from the blogathon!  So, here's part two to my Vegas posts about why there's so much more to Las Vegas than gambling.  This, possibly, is my absolute most favorite part of the Las Vegas Strip!!!  Enjoy!


Tomorrow's goal is to learn how to do a poll!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the video and 29 days of blogging! I need to learn how to do a poll, too. Before Blogathon, I wasn't as motivated to learn how for 3 people who might or might not answer it. ;-) Now I am all about learning and growing my audience.

    ReplyDelete