Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random things on a busy day

I see the light at the end of the tunnel for the end of 2012 Blogathon with only five more days left to go.  Since my in-laws are visiting this weekend and I haven't much time today, I thought I'd throw out some random thoughts and photos today.

I'll start with one of my all-time favorite blogs I read (and also one of my favorite Blogathon bloggers.)  Jan Udlock's Imperfect Mom blog was one of the first blogs I read when I started the 2011 Blogathon and this particular post caught my eye.  Go check it out and see what you think.  I still haven't given it a try, but the idea still intrigues me. 

Since that first day of Blogathon 2012, I try to visit Jan's blog every chance I get.  I really enjoy it.  I think you will too.

Ok....random thought #2.  My Oak-leaf hydrangea has gone bananas this year.  I don't know if it's because we had such an early and warm spring or if it just took 15 years to finally get this kind of blooms.  But whatever it is that has happened, it sure is a beauty this year.

It's looking a little droopy from the 90 degree heat, but it's covered in blooms!
And here's random thing #3...my cute little Shih-Tzu, Sugar! She's waiting to go on a walk.  So, I must run!


2 comments:

  1. Well, I'll be...I just happened to be checking out your post today. How sweet are you! And to pick that post of all posts. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time. Girl, you made my week.

    I have one spindly hydrangea - wow, 15 years, huh? Your plant is gorgeous.

    Thank you for making me laugh and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could make your week! But it's just the truth..I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete